"Holiday Party REMINDER"
“GPASI Holiday Gift Swap”
Rules of Play for the Holiday Party Game:
All Holiday Party attendees: members and their immediate families, please bring a wrapped gift that is aquatic related having no less than $10 in value. Gift should be NEW only, something you would be proud to say you wrapped….please do not bring any USED, outdated or junk items. No Samples. Please put your name & phone number on the inside of the gift.
1. A ticket will be given as gifts are dropped off at the Gift Exchange table. The ticket will be drawn when the game is played later in the day.
2. The first person will pick a gift from the Gift table.
3. The second person will either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the table.
4. The third person will either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the table, etc. until all gifts are picked.
5. If someone has their gift picked by someone else, that person can either pick a previously picked gift, or pick a new gift from the table.
6. Gifts cannot be picked more than 3 times.
7. No one is permitted to open his or her gift until the game ends.
8. Should be lots of fun for everyone - how will you wrap your gift?
“GPASI Holiday Raffle”
Winners of the Aquatic theme costume awards
1st Place - Lauren Kratzenberg (Jelly Fish)
2nd Place - Patrick Due (A Runners Clipboard)
3rd Place - Kaitlyn Miller (Arial with legs)
1st Place - Mary Horak (Bone Fish)
2nd Place - Scott Grainer (Dr. Fish)
3rd Place - Kathy Bintrim (Fish Net)
We had a total of 18 participants. Thank you
all for dressing up and turning out for the free
food, drinks, and fish stuffs!!
December 13, 2013 Meeting
BAP Presentations & Roundtable Discussion
This month’s program is going to be a combination of several BAP talks from some of this years BAP participants and a breeders roundtable discussion. Some of our members such as Steve Heimann, Regina Spotti, Steve Okabayashi, Scott Graner and Eric Bodrock will give verbal and/or visual presentations covering a wide range of fish that were submitted in our BAP program this year.
Once all the presentations are done, the presenters, and maybe a few others will be asked to join them, will be gathered on stage to answer various fish breeding questions in a round table discussion for everyone to participle in. This has been done at several conventions over the years and it is always a fun and educational time!!!
About Our Meetings
General Monthly Meetings are held at the Phipps Garden Center in Mellon Park at the corner of 5th and Shady Avenues.
Meeting Location Address (For GPS & Maps):
1059 Shady Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Club Address: GPASI
P.O. Box 22452
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Club Email Address:
DOORS OPEN AT 6:30 PM for those who want to get there a little early to socialize. Meeting Starts at 7:30 SHARP!
GPASI Monthly Meetings & Events:
Oct. 25, 2013 - Monthly Meeting
Dec.13, 2013 - Monthly Meeting (No meeting in November)
Board Of Directors Monthly Meetings:
Boards of Directors meetings are held at 7pm at the ALCOSAN Customer Service & Training Building at 3300 Preble Ave. Pittsburgh. All members are welcome to attend.
2013 BOD MEETING DATES:
Monday, October 07, 2013, 7:00 pm
Monday, November 04, 2013, 7:00 pm
2013 HOLIDAY PARTY: Saturday January 11 2014, 12:00PM-4:00PM!!!
(Setup begins at 10:30AM)